Build your first app
⏱️ 8-12 weeks
In this part you will learn the tools, techniques and concepts needed to build a basic iOS app, from scratch. You will be introduced to the Swift programming language and learn how to utilise the Apple developer tools to build an app.
- Understand and use the Swift programming language;
- Use and explain the Apple developer tools: including Xcode, Interface Builder, Documentation Browser;
- Confidently converse with iOS developers, understanding the basics of coding and App development;
- Design, develop and build your own simple iOS Apps.
Work with augmented reality (AR) and the web
⏱️ 12-15 weeks
In this part you will learn how to build AR apps with Xcode and look at the different ways to integrate web content into your iOS apps.
- Use ARKit to create augmented reality scenes and objects for your apps
- Test and debug your AR app
- Connect to web services to fetch or send info to and from your app
Project: Create an iOS app from start to finish
⏱️ 15-20 weeks
In this part you will work on your very own project where you will go through the process of designing and prototyping your very own app.
- Incorporate effective design principles (and Human Interface Guidelines) into yourapp
- Utilisebrainstorming, planning, prototyping and testing into yourapp concept
- Testand evaluateyourapp with an audienceto gainfeedback
- Explainthe steps involved in getting an app onto the App Store
This course is continually updated in response to student suggestions – it has been completely updated to Blender 2.8 or later.
Blender is a fantastic platform which enables you to make AAA-quality models which can be exported to any game engine, 3D printer, or other software. Here are some of the reasons why you want to learn Blender with this online tutorial…
- Create assets for video games.
- Make unique 3D printed gifts.
- Design your dream house, car, etc
- Express yourself through 3D artwork.
Learn how to create 3D Models and Assets for games using Blender, the free-to-use 3D production suite. We start super simple so you’ll be ok with little or no experience. With our online tutorials, you’ll be amazed what you can achieve.
The GameDevtv team has created some of the world’s most popular online game development training courses. This Blender course has been enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of students and is consistently ranked the #1 Blender course on Udemy in terms of rating and popularity.
The course is project-based, so you will applying your new skills immediately to real 3D models. All the project files will be included, as well as additional references and resources – you’ll never get stuck. There are talking-head videos, powerful diagrams, quality screencasts and more.
For each of the models that you build you will follow this process…
- Be challenged to build the entire model yourself.
- Be shown step-by-step how to build it.
- Apply your knowledge regularly.
Have a more specific focus? Check out our other Blender courses which focus on characters and environments. Want to bring your models to life in a video game engine? Check out our Complete Unity Developer 3D course. Just look for our green leaf logo – a sign of passion & quality.
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. The creators are qualified and experienced with modelling and coding, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way. By the end of the course, you’ll be very confident in the basics of 3D modelling and rendering, and hungry to learn more.
If you’re a complete beginner, we’ll teach you all the modelling fundamentals you’ll need. If you’re an artist, we’ll teach you to bring your assets to life. If you’re a coder, we’ll teach you modelling and design principles.
Get plugged into our communities of amazing developers on Facebook (around 20k), in our own Community curated by our supportive and knowledgeable Teaching Assistants (17k views/day), and our student Discord chat group (10k live at any one time).
Dive in now, you won’t be disappointed!
- Getting Going In Blender
- Your First 3D Model In Blender
- Bowling Ball And Pins
- Low Poly Chess Set
- An Animated Lamp
- Modular Assets
- Furry Heads
- Updates and Important Messages
- Bonus Section – Game Asset Pack
- Continuing Your GameDev Journey
Specification: The Complete Guide to 3D Modeling with Blender
12 reviews for The Complete Guide to 3D Modeling with Blender